Hot Toys released new production images of their upcoming Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Figure that is available to pre-order now on Sideshow Collectibles. The new images showcase the removable Iron Man figure that can be taken out of the Hulkbuster armor, as well as a closer look at the inside of the torso with he figure removed. Hulkbuster is set for a Fall 2017 release. He is priced at $899.99, and full details about the figure are below. Make sure to reserve your Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Figure by pre-ordering him now, with optional monthly payment plans of $185.62.
Today Hot Toys is announcing the 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure will begin shipping this Fall.
Hot Toys’ Hulkbuster is a highly sought-after collectible figure that many fans around the world have high hopes for the final product. Keeping that in mind, Hot Toys’ production team has spent tremendous effort and dedication to work on the major revamps and made sure we deliver our figure in the greatest quality.
The Hulkbuster collectible figure is currently in the final stretch of production, fans can expect an awe-inspiring figure featuring supreme quality and gorgeous detailing as seen in these new photos. With all these incredible upgrades, the Hot Toys Hulkbuster will definitely be a powerful collectible figure to place along with your Iron Man collection.
Lastly, we would like to express our deepest gratitude to our dearest fans for your patience and understanding during the waiting period. Please be with us for the upcoming release announcementI
This is the Iron Man armor you have been waiting for! Since the first official appearance of the massive anti-Hulk Iron Man suit, Hulkbuster, in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, fans worldwide have been filled with excitement!
Today Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to officially introduce the spectacular Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Hulkbuster in the film. This colossal figure stands approximately 55cm (21 inches) tall and features a Mark XLIII bust inside the Hulkbuster with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest. Hulkbuster features metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathering effect, and over 16 LED light-up areas in the eyes, chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs. The Iron Man Hulkbuster will also include an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate, enhanced arm articulations and upgraded leg and feet articulations!
Hulkbuster offers a new feature to put Hot Toys’ sixth scale Mark XLIII collectible figure (not included) inside the Hulkbuster after removing the included Mark XLIII upper body. There are updated metal joints implemented in various parts of the inner frame, an all-new retracting helmet design so there is no need to swap out the parts and the armor can be displayed in different stages of suiting up. An updated gauntlet design allows you to further recreate scenes from the film with a more movie-accurate and highly detailed mechanical design of the powerful machine arm!
The Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
Special features on armor:
- Hot Toys’ sixth scale Mark XLIII collectible figure (not included) can be put inside the Hulkbuster after removing the included Mark XLIII upper body
Implemented metal joints in various parts of the inner frame
- Retracting helmet design so the armor can be displayed in different stages of suiting up
- Movie-accurate and highly detailed mechanical gauntlet design
- Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Over 16 LED light-up areas in eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Shoulder armors can be opened
- Interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
- Enhanced arm articulations
- Articulations on the legs with armored part linkage designs
- Improved feet articulations
- One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
- One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)