The Super 7 booth at New York Comic-Con is filled with previously shown and revealed Masters of the Universe Classics that are currently available to pre-order on Super7Store. Also shown are the Retro figures that are planned for next year.
- MOTU Classics Wave 2: Dyla-Mug, Granita, Karg, and Wraptrap
- MOTU Club Grayskull Wave 2: Man-E-Faces, Mer Man, Sorceress, and Tongue Lashor
The figures are made to order as opposed to a subscription, and are priced at $139.99 for a set of 4. Full details are below:
PLACING A PRE-ORDER:
· The pre-order window for Wave 2 of Masters of the Universe Collector’s Choice and Club Grayskull opens on Monday, October 2nd at 12:00 Noon PST at Super7Store.com. The pre-order will be open for the month of October, ending at midnight PST, October 31st. (Spooky Halloween ending time!
· We will not be able to accept new orders for sets or additional figures, after the pre-order window closes.
· This pre-order is only for full sets of the Wave 2 MOTU Collector’s Choice (4 figures: Dylamug, Granita, Karg, and Wraptrap) and Wave 2 Club Grayskull (4 figures: Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man, Sorceress, and Tung Lashor) assortments.
· Once you place an order for a full set of Wave 2 Collector’s Choice or Club Grayskull, you can add as many single additional figures from their respective set to your order without having to buy an additional full set. Orders for individual figures only without a full set ordered will be cancelled. Each 4-figure set will be $139.99 and any additional figures will be $34.99 each.
· The pre-order figures cannot be combined with non-pre-order items in your shopping cart. If you wish to purchase other Super7 items, please place a separate order, and we will get it out to you right away.
· We are offering a payment plan option for those that would like one. The payment plan will break your purchase into 3 separate payments, and will be managed by our partner Partial.ly.
· All orders using the payment plan will include a 5% service charge to cover additional fees associated with the plan.
· The initial pre-order payment plan will be 1/3 of the total order plus all shipping costs, and will be charged at the time of order. The second payment will be 1/3 of the total order and charged to the customer’s payment method on November 15th. The third payment will be 1/3 of the total order and charged on December 15th.
· This will be an automated process and orders that do not complete the payment process will be subject to cancellation. (Sorry!)
AFTER AN ORDER IS PLACED:
· Any changes to orders during the pre-order window can be made by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Changes”.
· This is a made-to-order release with production based on the pre-orders received. The projected shipping date for these figures is May 2018. Please understand that this date is subject to change once production and shipping from our factory is in progress.
· Super7 will routinely post updates about the status of the preorder via email announcements, social media posts and video updates along the way. If you have any questions about the status of your pre-order, please email [email protected] with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Status”.
· If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Questions”.
· Super7 would like it to be known that we have a soft spot in our hearts for Dylamug, and are not ashamed about it.