Hot Toys released official details and images of their upcoming Iron Man 2 – Mark IV With Suit-Up Gantry Sixth Scale Figure.
Pre-Orders are coming this week on Sideshow Collectibles.
“It’s good to be back!” – Tony Stark
Making a grand and spectacular entrance in the opening of Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Iron Man 2, Tony Stark’s Iron Man Mark IV suit has become a fan-favorite armor throughout the years! As we enter the year of 2018, Hot Toys is elated to add this beloved armor to our MMS Diecast Series and proud to present the new 1/6th scale Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry collectible set!
Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the movie accurate 1/6th scale Mark IV is made with diecast materials and sophisticatedly crafted based on its appearance in Marvel’s Iron Man 2. The over 32cm tall diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, as well as the sunglasses, donut, and coffee cup from a very memorable scene in the movie!
One of the most of exciting aspect of this amazing collectible set is of course the Suit-Up Gantry that comes together with the Mark IV collectible figure. It features remarkable movie-accuracy, substantive details, great articulations, all-new paint application, and LED light-up function to let fans recreate Tony Stark’s dazzling entrance from the film!
PRODUCT NAMEMARK IV WITH SUIT-UP GANTRY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESSUIT-UP GANTRY THAT COMES TOGETHER WITH THE MARK IV COLLECTIBLE FIGURE, APPROXIMATELY 40CM H X 60CM W X 30CM D, OVER 80 POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry 1/6th scale Collectible Set specially features:
Mark IV Diecast Collectible Figure
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
– Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– Movie accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark IV armor design
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of red-frame sunglasses
– One (1) donut box with one donut inside
– One (1) coffee cup
– Authentic and highly detailed Suit-Up Gantry with great articulations and all-new paint application
– Approximately 40cm H x 60cm W x 30cm D
– Over 80 points of articulations
– Five (5) mechanical arms – one (1) left and one (1) right side for disarming the forearm armors with movable rolls, one (1) in the front for disarming the chest armor, one (1) at the back for disarming the helmet, and one (1) at the back for disarming the rear armor
– Four (4) small mechanical arms for disarming the leg armors
– Gantry base with light-up functions (white light, battery operated)
– Realistic cables and wires
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.
© 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.