Super 7 will be attending New York ToyFair beginning February 17th, and will be unveiling many new products planned for 2018. This includes new Masters of the Universe Classics figures that are based on their Filmation appearance, and much more. Shown below are new M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, and we will have booth coverage during New York ToyFair. So come back and read all about it here.
Made thoughtfully with design details reminiscent of 70s and 80s action figures, the ReAction collection deliberately features limited articulation and color palette. The brand has applied this classic style to iconic properties like Masters of the Universe and the original Alien films, giving the characters a nostalgic feel from the past.
Super7 has a fresh perspective on collectibles, and offers something different in the toy space. The power of the brand is that they evoke emotion by taking familiar entertainment properties and putting them into a form factor from the 1970s and 1980s, making the new seem retro and the retro seem new. You feel as if you COULD have had these when you were growing up, even though they never existed until now.
Super7 will be at NYTF booth 5206 and we’d love to see you there, and here are just a few of the things we will be showing:
- 50th Anniversary of Planet of the Apes
- Filmation “He-Man and the Masters of the Universe” This is the first time these characters have been in their cartoon versions.
- Seasonal Offerings of Universal Monsters
- Musical Icons –Misfits and Iron Maiden
- New Alien ReAction
- MUSCLE Blind Pack images for Alien, MOTU, Street Fighter 2
- Additional licenses coming up: Transformers, Pee Wee’s Playhouse, Robocop, Teen Wolf, Rocky, Army of Darkness