Sideshow Collectibles is giving back to their community to raise funds via actions of rare collectibles to benefit LUX Junior Development Cycling Team, a local Southern California charity. A full press release is below, and make sure to visit the eBay links and help support this charity.
All auctions end on Monday at 11 am PST. Make sure to use the hyperlinks below and bid on some of these one of a kind collectibles, and help a good cause while you’re at it.
- Alien Warrior Faux Bronze Maquette Artist Proof
- Babydoll Premium Format Figure Prototype
- Batman – Modern Age Premium Format Figure – Numbered #507/2000
- Black Costume Spider-Man Polystone Statue – Numbered #1851/2000
- Sideshow Exclusive Edition Black Widow Premium Format Figure Artist Proof
- Blood Elf Rogue vs Draenei Paladin – Faux Bronze Diorama Artist Proof
- Boba Fett: Mythos Statue Artist Proof
- Captain America Premium Format Figure Artist Proof
- Creature from the Black Lagoon Figure
- Diablo Statue Grey Variant – Paint Over by Casey Love – Artist Proof
- Sideshow Exclusive Edition Aragorn as Strider Polystone Statue – Numbered #23/550
- Sideshow Exclusive Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format Figure – Numbered #361/500
- Sideshow Exclusive Ghost Rider on Throne Edition Comiquette Artist Proof
- Sideshow Indiana Jones Exclusive Edition Premium Format Figure – Numbered #362/1000
- Sideshow Jason Voorhees Exclusive Edition Statue Artist Proof
- Sideshow Exclusive Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure Set – Numbered #34/500
- Sideshow Exclusive Red Hulk Premium Format Figure – Paint Over by Chie Izuma – Artist Proof
- Sideshow Exclusive Red Sonja Premium Format Figure – Paint Over by Kat Sapene – Artist Proof
- Hot Toys The Terminator: Endoskeleton Exclusive Quarter Scale Figure – Limited Edition
- Sideshow Exclusive Tusken Raider Premium Format Figure – Numbered #163/500
- Sideshow Fertility Idol Prop Replica Artist Proof
- Sideshow Gallevarbe: Death’s Siren Premium Format Figure – Numbered #344/1750
- Gambit Premium Format Figure Artist Proof
- General Grievous Premium Format Figure Artist Proof
- Green Lantern Life-Size Bust Artist Proof
- 1933 King Kong Armature Prop Replica Artist Proof
- Neytiri Statue Artist Proof
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Bust Artist Proof
- Optimus Prime Maquette – Numbered #262/500
- Sideshow Exclusive Predator Maquette Artist Proof
- Shades of Mordor: Ringrwaith Faux-Bronze Diorama – Numbered #31/35
- T-600 Life-Size Bust – Limited Edition
- Yoda vs Dooku Faux-Bronze Diorama – Numbered #39/100
LUX Cycling Auction
Sideshow has been dedicated to supporting charities for many years, most notably the Make-a-Wish Foundation and the Mike Nosco Foundation. We’ve raised money via auctions for seriously ill kids who were looking for a bright moment in their otherwise difficult situation.
More recently, we’ve attempted to focus on smaller groups that serve our local community but often struggle with their fundraising. One of the unsung groups that has done amazing work in our community is the LUX Junior Development Cycling Team, a nationally recognized bike racing team for exceptional riders under 18 years old.
The LUX mission is to support and educate gifted young bike riders in the Southern California area by providing guidance on and off the bike.
Some of these kids are among the most elite bike racers in the nation and already race on an international level.
Most of the staff at Sideshow live and work here in the Conejo Valley of the greater Los Angeles area, several of whom commute to work or take lunch time rides. one of the LUX co-founders is a Sideshow employee, and as such Sideshow is proud to support the LUX program, as it exemplifies the core values of teamwork, dedication and community leadership.
Since 2012, we have been fortunate to witness, first-hand, the positive impact this community-based program has on our future of these young athletes. In fact, we often see the LUX team on training sessions by our offices for upcoming race events.
Thanks to the success of the team and their expanding opportunities (recently invited to race in Europe and represent the US) Sideshow has pledged to make an even bigger difference by holding this auction for unique items. Our goal is to help raise as much money as possible through the sale of these items and donate 100% of the proceeds to the LUX Junior Development Cycling Team.
Sideshow is calling on the collecting community to consider bidding on these very special collectibles not just as an expression of your artistic interest or collecting taste, but also as a way of empowering our youth. Join us today in making this auction a success.
President and CEO