Hot Toys released solicitations and pre-orders of their upcoming Star Wars Super Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure. The Super Battle Droid is priced at $238 and expected to ship between Jan 2024 – Jun 2024. Pre-Orders are available on Sideshow Collectibles, and you can order by clicking HERE!
BigBadToyStore also has pre-orders for $254.99.
The infantry used by the Trade Federation had several major shortcomings that were carefully revisited by the battle droids’ designers. From that research came the Super Battle Droid, a bulkier, stronger, and more advanced version of the standard mechanical soldier. The Super Battle Droid requires no overriding command signal to operate, and thus has a limited degree of independence. They are fearless and tireless, and will run at full speed into combat, their cannons extended, firing until they have reduced their targets to smoldering ruins.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to present today, the Super Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure!
The Sixth Scale Super Battle Droid collectible figure is based on its appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with stunning metallic paint applications, a wide range of articulations, and a sand-themed display stand!
The Super Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Super Battle Droid in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie
- Meticulously crafted mechanical structure with LED light-up function on chest area (red light, battery operated)
- Beautiful recreation of matte black metallic paint applications with weathering effects
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Newly designed mechanical body with over 18 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged left elbow
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
**Battery is not included for collectible figure, 3 pieces of 3A battery is required