Hot Toys released solicitations and pre-orders of their upcoming Batman 1989 – Batman & Batmobile Sixth Scale Figure are available now. This includes Batman offered in two versions, a Deluxe version with an exclusive chapel roof diorama base that is priced at $345, a Collector’s Edition that is priced at $279, and the Batmobile that is priced at $715. Pre-Orders are available on Sideshow Collectibles, and you can find listings by clicking HERE!
Pre-Orders are also available on BigBadToyStore.
These are expected to ship April 2024 – September 2024.
Gotham City is swarming with crime and only one man can stop it – the Batman. Starring the renowned actor Michael Keaton as the nocturnal crime-fighter, Tim Burton’s 1989 take on Batman movie which brought the Caped Crusader into the theater was a huge hit and still stands the test of time.
And DC fans are now close to meeting Michael Keaton’s Batman again in The Flash movie, in which he’s trying to save the colliding worlds with Barry Allen! Hot Toys is excited to present the Batman (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure with a diorama base covering various ways to display for an added storytelling element.
Meticulous and faithful recreation of Micheal Keaton’s remarkable appearance as Batman in Batman (1989), the highly-detailed sixth scale figure features a newly developed Batman head with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable lower faces techniques design; a specialized body highlighting Batman’s muscular form; the newly designed Batsuit to mimic the material appearance; unique Bat gadgets including grapple gun, a gauntlet with line launcher, rope attached Batarang, ninja wheels, smoke capsules; also accessories including a white heel shoe, Batmobile remote, bomb timer, and punch gear.
The Deluxe Version offers a highly-detailed diorama base, showing a corner of the ruined church roof with a spinnable sculpted statue also stones in incredible texture and detail, which allows fans to revisit the scene with Batman standing perched on the edge of the roof.
The Batman Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Michael Keaton as Batman in Batman (1989) movie
- One (1) newly developed Batman head with separate rolling eyeball function and three (3) interchangeable faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) remote holding right hand
- One (1) open left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) Bat-suit with cape and Batman logo on chest
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) grapple gun
- One (1) gauntlet with line launcher
- One (1) rope attached batarang
- Two (2) ninja wheels
- Three (3) smoke capsules
- One (1) white heel shoe
- One (1) Batmobile remote
- One (1) bomb timer
- One (1) punch gear
- A specially designed chapel roof diorama base (approximately L 27cm x W 24cm x H 44cm) *
* Exclusive to the Deluxe Version
The Batmobile is Batman’s primary mode of transportation, also one of the most daunting components in his vast arsenal, keeping it stored in the Batcave when not in use. The vehicle’s popularity with fans has established a strong following and easily ranks with the 1966 Batmobile as one of the most popular Batmobiles of all time.
Inspired by the appearance of Batmobile in Tim Burton’s live-action movie Batman (1989), Sideshow and Hot Toys are launching the legendary ride as a sixth scale collectible vehicle.
The screen-accurate Batmobile measures approximately 100cm is fully designed to capture the mechanical design and painting bringing the remarkable Bat vehicle to reality. Features an incredible amount of details such as the slide-open canopy door; head and taillights, jet engine and dashboard panel with LED light up function; rotatable wheels; gadgets including the side-mounted batdisc launchers, machine guns, grappling hooks and shinbreakers, and a rotary base to recreate scene in the Batcave.
The Batmobile Sixth Scale Figure Accessory features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of Batmobile in Batman(1989)
- Sleek black color paint application on the exterior design
- Approximately 100cm L x 40cm W x 25cm H
- LED light-up headlights, taillights, jet engine and dashboard panel (power operated)
- Canopy door allows sliding function
- Openable fuel tank door to review mechanical details
- Rotatable wheels
- Side-mounted batdisc launchers
- One (1) pair of moveable machine guns
- Two (2) seaters
- Sized to fit with Batman Sixth Scale Figure from Batman (1989) collection series
- One (1) pair of shinbreakers
- One (1) pair of grappling hooks
- Eight (8) batdiscs
- One (1) rod for holding the canopy door
- Specially designed rotary base
* Battery not included for collectible, three (3) AA batteries are required