Hot Toys released solicitations and pre-orders of their Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure are available now. C-3PO is priced at $324 and is expected to ship between April 2024 – September 2024. Pre-Orders are now available on Sideshow Collectibles and BigBadToyStore.
C-3PO™ longs for more peaceful times, but his knowledge of more than seven million forms of communication keeps the worry-prone droid on the frontlines of galactic conflict. Programmed for etiquette and protocol, C-3PO was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech R2-D2™. Over the years, he was involved in some of the galaxy’s most defining moments and thrilling battles.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi™, Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to introduce a series of Star Wars collectibles based on this iconic film for fans!
The C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure is made with diecast metal material and features a detailed mechanical design, skillfully applied metallic paint applications, LED light-up eyes, an interchangeable damaged face, a specially designed Star Wars action figure base, and Jabba the Hutt™’s noxious pet Salacious Crumb™.
The C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- One (1) mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable faceplate with damaged right eye
- Beautiful recreation of gold chrome plated armors, silver right leg, and the skillfully applied weathering effects
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Body with over 26 points of articulation
- Highly detailed mechanical body design
- New highly detailed torso design with real-like wires
- Contains diecast material
- Six (6) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Four (4) gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Return of the Jedi40th Anniversary logo
- One (1) Salacious Crumb
- One (1) cushion
- One (1) Jabba’s palace-themed graphic card
- Specially designed themed figure stand with Star Warslogo and character nameplate