Fanhome, the leader in subscription-based collections and build-up models, celebrates one of cinema’s most storied and popular global franchises with the U.S. launch of the Fast & Furious die-cast collection, a new monthly subscription delivering screen accurate 1:43 scale replicas of the iconic cars from the blockbuster action films.
Pre-orders open in May; subscriptions begin shipping in July. Fast X, the tenth film in the Fast & Furious Saga, launches in theaters this May.
Enter the high-octane, play-for-keeps world of Fast & Furious and get to know every detail of the cars featured in the groundbreaking movies whose heart pounding action, intense street racing, and custom car culture sparked a worldwide phenomenon. Each car in the collection is depicted with exact reproductions of the paint, wheels, and custom body accessories of those featured in the films and presented in 1:43 scale, the preferred collectors scale in the world of car modelling.
Notable vehicles in the Fanhome Fast & Furious collection include:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T – Dominic Toretto’s signature 900 horsepower blown monster
- 1994 Toyota Supra MK IV – Brian O’Connor’s street rocket
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT – Letty Ortiz’s ride from Furious 7
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 – Brian O’Connor’s car from 2 Fast 2 Furious
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse – Brian O’Connor’s car from the original Fast & Furious movie
- 1970 Ford Escort Mk I – Another Brian O’Connor car; featured in Fast & Furious 6
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona – Bought by Tej Parker and driven by Dominic in Fast & Furious 6
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS – Dominic Toretto’s main ride featured in multiple films
- 1969 Yenko Camaro SYC – Korpi’s signature blue and white ride from 2 Fast 2 Furious
- 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback – Driven by Rome Pierce in Fast & Furious 6
- Ford GT350 – Driven by Jakob Toretto
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat – Another Dominic Toretto ride
- Nissan Fairlady Z23 – Driven by Takashi (DK) in Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift
- 1997 Mazda RX-7 – Han Seoul Oh-s main ride in Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift
- Gurkha LAPV – The armored monster driven by Luke Hobbs in Fast & Furious 6
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda – as featured in Furious 7
- And many more!!
Each month, an exclusive vehicle from the Fast and Furious franchise is highlighted and complemented with a full-color magazine showcasing the films and vehicles. Discover little known anecdotes and learn about the origins, development, and production of the Fast & Furious films, the characters, and the amazing cars they drive – all complemented with beautiful photographs.
Subscribers to the Fanhome Fast & Furious collection will receive a variety of free gifts at various stages that include 3 large (12×16 inches) full-color posters featuring Dominic Toretto’s legendary Dodge Charger R/T and Dodge Daytona, and Letty’s Plymouth Barracuda, as well as an official Fast & Furious ceramic mug and t-shirt. As a bonus, also included as of the subscription is a 1:43 replica of Dominic’s “Off-road” Dodge Charger R/T, which caused a sensation when it appeared in Furious 7.