Star Wars: The Clone Wars continues to roll out with new toys this year especially since Disney+ is airing the final season of this epic series. This set includes General Grievous’ Starfighter, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster. The set also includes 487 pieces, and the Starfighter features two missiles on top, and a spring loaded missile on the bottom. The cockpit can also hold Grievous, and you can store his lightsabers on the sides.
Thank you to LEGO for providing their Star Wars 75286 General Grievous’s Starfighter for review.
Official product details:
General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
This building set comes with 3 LEGO® minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with weapons for youngsters to role-play classic action battles from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or create their own original stories. A super gift idea for any young Star Wars fan, this building kit is great for solo or group play and makes a fine addition to any LEGO collection.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It’s become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of fun construction toys to thrill fans of all ages.
- Kids can stage epic General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi battles with this construction playset featuring General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286) from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This awesome building toy for kids includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi with a Lightsaber, and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster – to role-play fun, creative stories.
- General Grievous’s Starfighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear to spark fans’ imaginations as they play solo or share the fun with friends.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 487-piece set, making it a great birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- This construction model measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11.5” (30cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the starfighter and LEGO minifigures to play out the best galactic adventures.
- Thinking of buying this spacecraft building kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of any age, whether they want to recreate classic action from the saga, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
The LEGO Star Wars 75286 General Grievous’s Starfighter is packaged in a box and incredible looking artwork giving you a look at what the vehicle and mini-figures look like on the front, and some action shots of it, including the vehicles features on the back. The set includes 3 bags that are numbered, so you can build this in order. Each mini-figure comes in one of the bags, so you build them as you go. The instructions are easy to understand and clear, and we’ve given you a preview of that in the video.
General Grievous’s Starfighter features a great design and accurate to Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith film, The vehicles features firing missiles on the top, and one on the bottom, an opening cockpit that fits Grievous, and opening panels on the sides to store the lightsabers.
The cockpit includes control panels on the sides, handles in front, and Grievous fits inside, but is a bit tight. The cockpit slides open and close with ease, and as the windows are clear, you can see him inside.
General Grievous is a reissue of the previously offered mini-figures, and is in a different shade of white and grey than we previously seen. He includes his four lightsabers, and can hold each of them in his hands.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is in a similar outfit as previously seen, with a beige Jedi robe and a brown belt. He includes two alternate facial expressions also as previously seen, with one of them having a concerned look rather than a grin. He includes a blue lightsaber, and a blaster.
The Airborne Clone Trooper is part of the 212th Clone Troopers division, and includes his white armor, with orange, grey and black deco. The detail on him is nicely done, and he has soft goods on the sides and back of his hips that is a separate piece. The helmet is removable, and he includes a blaster.
Overall, General Grievous’s Starfighter is an excellent vehicle offered from LEGO, with three great LEGO mini-figures included all with new deco. This is surely one you must add to your collection, especially if you’re a Clone Wars fan.