Hot Toys revealed official details and images of their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War Neon Tech Iron Man 4.0 Sixth Scale Figure. The figure is listed as a ToyFair 2021 Exclusive, and pre-orders will be opened later this week.
Look for pre-orders on Sideshow Collectibles.
Taking design inspiration toward the futuristic and aerodynamic aesthetic, Hot Toys’ Neon Tech series has skillfully recreated the signature and breathtaking armors appeared in MCU as stunning collectibles, and merged them with glowing neon works. Today, Hot Toys is excited to present the exciting 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man 4.0 collectible figure as Hot Toys 2021 Toy Fair Exclusive item!
Stands approximately 32cm tall, the brand-new diecast figure inspired by the appearance of Iron Man Mark L in Avengers: Infinity War features a streamlined suit of armors with asymmetrical patterns; beautifully polished in shiny black, grey and bright neon orange color with luminous reflective patterns appearing under specialized LED light, also a selection of fine armor parts composed in translucent matte material enhancing the overall appearance; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor; Iron Man’s signature weapons including interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon, Hand Cannon, Nano Boosters, Energy Blade, Holo Shield, and specially designed figure stand.
Prepare space for this truly stunning figure among your special Marvel collection!
The 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man 4.0 Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark L armor in Avengers: Infinity War
– A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Shiny black, grey and orange colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
– Translucent grey armor parts for mask, arms, and legs
– 21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
– One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon (white light, battery operated) (interchangeable with right arm)
– One (1) Hand Cannon (interchangeable with left arm)
– One (1) pair of Nano Boosters (attachable onto figure’s back)
– One (1) Energy Blade
– One (1) Holo Shield
– A figure stand with a specially designed graphic card
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021