LEGO is now offering the first wave of their The Muppets 71033 Blind-Bag Mini-Figures. These are now available at the LEGO Shop, for $4.99 each, and Amazon is offering a set of 6 for $29.94. You can check out the listing now at LEGO Shop by clicking HERE! Or the listing at Amazon by clicking HERE!
Amazon banner link:
Note – At no extra cost to you, we collect a small commission on referred sales and would greatly appreciate it if you click off of the hyperlinks before you shop. Thank you in advance.
Delight a child or Muppets fan with these iconic LEGO® Minifigures The Muppets (71033) bags for ages 5+. This unique series features a great lineup of exclusive Disney’s The Muppets characters to collect and display or to take independent or group play in unexpected new directions.
Outstanding collection of fun
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a special limited-edition range of imaginative characters, including Animal, Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Janice, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, Statler, The Swedish Chef and Waldorf.
Each finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Unexpected characters – Encourage endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures The Muppets (71033) bags. A nostalgic surprise treat for kids and fans of any age
- Collectible fun in a bag – 1 of 12 buildable Disney’s The Muppets characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet. A fun addition to any collection
- For kids of all ages – LEGO® Minifigures characters appeal to any kid or fan aged 5 and up, inspiring imagination and helping build creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends
- A ‘just because’ treat – These high-quality, limited-edition minifigures and accessories can be given as an unexpected gift any time
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards